Things to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
Things To Bring
- Orientation Final Confirmation e-mail, which will be sent three days before your orientation session to your UTA email address (printed or electronic version)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- A copy of your DD-214 and other documentation required for veteran benefits certification
- Pen & PaperFinal high school transcripts (if they haven’t already been sent)
- AP/IB/dual credit transcripts if applicable
- Jacket or Sweatshirt as the buildings can be quite cold
- Any questions you have about the veteran experience
- A great attitude!