The Honors College suggests you meet with an advisor at least once a semester to make sure you are on track to complete your Honors degree requirements.

To graduate with an Honors College degree you must be in good standing with the Honors College and have completed all degree requirements.

You must apply for official graduation in MyMav in the semester you intend to graduate. You must also complete the Application for Graduation Form and email or bring the form to the Honors College. The form is available in the Honors College office. You must submit the Application for Graduation form to the Honors College by Census Day in the semester you are graduating.

All graduating seniors will receive their Honors stole at the Senior Dinner or the Honors Research Symposium (HRS), which they can wear to their regular commencement ceremony.

* Failure submit the Honors College Graduation Application by the deadline may result in your not receiving special recognition at your commencement ceremony and/or not receiving your Honors degree.