Applying for Dual Credit
Ready To Apply
- Speak with your high school counselor or homeschool coordinator.
- Apply to UTA online at https://goapplytexas.org/.
- Application Type: Freshman
- Major: Dual Credit
- Pay the $75 fee or submit a fee waiver.*
- Submit official high school transcript and official PSAT, ACT, and/or SAT test scores.
- Complete the Dual Credit Admissions Agreement.
*Application fee is paid for through certain dual credit affiliate programs. See high school counselor for more information.
Priority Application Deadline: November 4, 2022
Final Application Deadline: December 2, 2022
Priority Application Deadline: March 3, 2023
Final Application Deadline: April 7, 2023
Where to Submit Completed Application Material
UT Arlington Dual Credit Academy
Arlington, TX 76019
- Complete the Course Selection Form
- Students can enroll in up to two (2) courses per semester not to exceed eight (8) hours
- All pre-requisites must be met in order to register for a course
- The Dual Credit Coordinator will register you for approved courses once general registration opens for the semester
- Activate your NetID and UTA email account
- Become TSI complete in all areas* or submit the TSI Authorization Form
- Submit Meningitis Vaccination Record
- Complete Registration Agreement through your MyMav Task List
*If you are participating in your high school's affiliate program, please speak with your high school counselor for more information.
Attend UTA After High School Graduation
Dual Credit Academy students planning to attend UT Arlington after high school graduation*, students must submit the following information:
Complete a new profile and application through ApplyTexas at: https://goapplytexas.org/
- Click GET STARTED to begin creating your profile and application
- Create your profile
- Once the profile is completed click on START/EDIT APPLICATION
- Complete the new application by answering all questions on each page
- When asked to pay application fee, make sure to select, “Request for fee waiver”
- Once all information is complete, make sure to click SUBMIT to submit the application
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores (official scores can be sent to UT Arlington from SAT or ACT)
Documents will need to be submitted to the address below:
The University of Texas at Arlington
Arlington, Texas 76019-0114
*Students are no longer eligible to enroll in UTA coursework at dual credit tuition and fee rates once the student has completed the requirements for the high school diploma.