Keeping the Scholarship
Becoming a Terry Scholar is a privilege
Upon selection by the Terry Foundation and acceptance of the terms of the scholarship, Scholars sign a contract and agree to the following requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and a minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Write and submit a self-evaluation letter to the Foundation each year (Scholars: see handbook for info).
- Meet all Foundation deadlines and attend all mandatory functions.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status and obtain advance permission before making any changes, including withdrawal or transfer.
- Comply with all aspects of UT Arlington Code of Conduct and the Terry Foundation Scholar Handbook. Terry Scholars should conduct themselves at all times in a manner that brings credit to the University and the Foundation.
- Notify the Foundation promptly of any and all scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial assistance from other sources.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year and comply with any verification requests. Also, notify the Foundation of any changes in financial circumstances.
- Keep the Terry Foundation informed of current contact information.