University Studies Online (Finish @ UT)
What Is It?
University Studies students can complete their Bachelor of Science degree through the Finish@UT program, a cross-campus collaborative program that offers completion degrees at each of the participating campuses (UT Rio Grande Valley, UT Tyler, UT El Paso, UT Permian Basin) and of course UTA! This fully online bachelor’s degree completion program is designed to help you advance in your career, achieve your personal academic goals, and meet your standards of quality education. This degree provides students maximum flexibility to complete their degree.
Students who participate in the Finish@UT program are able to take advantage of a few key benefits:
1. Students have access to all online courses from UTA (pending prerequisites) and from participating campuses (UTRGV, UTEP, UTPB), allowing for more options to complete degree requirements as quickly as possible.
2. Courses taken at another participating campus can still fulfill UTA degree requirements for the University Studies Online degree program.
3. Numerous 5-week and 8-week courses are offered during the summer, fall, and spring semesters.
4. Financial aid that is disbursed through UTA still applies toward costs associated with taking courses at another participating campus.
What Career options are available for University Studies graduates?
How It Works:
To be eligible to join the FINISH@UT program at UTA, you must:
- Be core complete.
- Have completed at least 60 credits toward a college-level degree program.
- While there is no minimum GPA required to join the program, students must earn a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 in order to graduate with this degree from UTA.
- If you are not currently a UTA student, you must first apply and be accepted to UTA in order to join this program. You may submit an application to UTA via the Apply Texas portal.
Students who are interested in the University Studies or Finish@UT program may reach out to email@example.com for more information and/or set up an appointment with the University Studies academic advisor.