Academic Engagement

The Office of Academic Engagement provides opportunities for students to become involved and engaged in their UTA communities both inside and outside of the classroom.Our services include:

  • UNIV First Year seminars (bold this line)
  • Residential Learning Communities
  • Experiential Learning
  • Major Exploration
  • UT CAP/Dual Credit Advising

We are committed to creating an environment that helps students thrive as they transition into UTA and find their own pathways for success.