Before Classes Start
Course Payment and Additional Costs
- Dual Credit classes require college tuition. School districts handle this differently, please see your counselor for more information.
- The tuition rate for Dual Credit is $50 per credit hour.
- Students are also responsible for books, supplies, and parking passes. If part of a partnership program, some of these costs may be covered. See your counselor for more information.
- Bill payment
- Parking passes
- Attendance and participation in registered courses is required and should not be interrupted due to high school extracurricular activities.
- Academic calendars at high school and UTA may be different. You could have a UTA course in session when your high school is on break. Attendance is still required on those days.
- Communicate with your instructor with any questions or concerns you may have.
- If a student fails a college credit course they are attempting at UTA, they will no longer be eligible to attend UTA as a Dual Credit student.