The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) measures general verbal, mathematical and analytical writing skills that are developed over a long period of time. It is designed to help graduate schools of business assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in business and management. The GMAT does not presuppose any specific knowledge of business or of other specific content areas nor does it measure achievement in any particular subject area.
The GMAT is administered as a computer-adaptive test. Test fees for the GMAT may vary according to the country in which the test will be administered.
Visit the GMAT web site at www.mba.com for more information.
Visit Test Resource for practice tests.
Register Online: Register online at www.mba.com.
REGISTER BY PHONE—AMERICAS
- Telephone (toll-free within the U.S. and Canada only): 1-800-717-GMAT (4628), 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Central Time
- Telephone: 1-952-681-3680, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Central Time
- Fax: 1-952-681-3681
REGISTER BY PHONE—ASIA PACIFIC
- Telephone: +61 2 9478 5430, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. AEST
- In India: +91 (0) 120 532 4628, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Indian Standard Time
- Fax: +61 2 9901 3330
REGISTER BY PHONE—EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST/AFRICA
- Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. BST
- Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
REGISTER BY MAIL OR FAX
Complete the GMAT® Appointment Scheduling form. To do so, you will also need the Test Center List for Site ID numbers. If you wish to fax your form, use the fax number for Customer Service in your region listed above. If you wish to mail your form, please send your completed form to: Pearson VUE, Attention: GMAT® Program, P.O. Box 581907, Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907, USA. Keep in mind it can take up to eight weeks for letters to reach the United States from some countries.