Preparing for the All Majors Job Fair
Before the All Majors Job Fair:
- Register for the Job Fair early as it is first-come, first served.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email from the Employer Relations team once your Job Fair registration has been approved. The email will also include the itinerary, parking information, directions to campus, etc.
- Displays and materials may be shipped to our office in advance. Our address- 300 W. 1st St., Suite 180S, Arlington, TX 76019. We will make sure everything is brought to the Maverick Activities Center and placed at your booth.
- The UT Arlington Career Development Center Staff will not be responsible for return shipping and/or providing shipping labels. You must contact your courier in advance to arrange for pick-up at the following address: UT Arlington MAC Building, 500 W. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019.
- Employers may purchase additional lunches on the day of the Job Fair, but if you know in advance, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Since the Job Fair is in the gym, you will not have access to electricity. Please charge your electronic devices in advance. You will have access to the wireless network on the day of the Job Fair.
All Majors Job Fair Day:
- Employers can begin arriving at the Maverick Activities Center at 10:30 am. We will have at least 400 parking spots reserved for employers, but the lot will fill up fast. Please arrive early as lunch will be provided prior to the fair.
- We will have at least two shuttles circling the parking lot to take you to the Maverick Activities Center.
- When you enter the Maverick Activities Center, you will check in at the employer table. Upon check-in, you will receive a welcome packet that includes your name tags, lunch tickets, and instructions on how to access the wireless network. A volunteer will assist you to your table.
- The Job Fair will open at 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided between 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. If you bring more than two staff members you will be required to pay an additional $15 to cover their materials and lunch.
The Job Fair will close at 4:00 pm. Volunteers will be able to assist you.