The UT Arlington Job Fair
The Career Development Center hosts a University-wide, all majors Job Fair in February and September each year. Recruit underclassman, graduating seniors, graduate students, and alumni. Close to 2,000 students and alumni attend each Job Fair. Advance registration is required and must be approved by the Job Fair Committee.
8:00 am-10:00 am- Arrival/Employer Check-In/Employer Breakfast
10:00 am- Job Fair Opens
11:30 am-1:15 pm- Employer Lunch
3:00 pm- Job Fair Closes
Registration fee includes: one 6 ft. table with 2 chairs, breakfast and lunch for 2 representatives, free parking, and assistance unloading and loading your display.
- Corporate/For Profit Registration Fee is $350.00
- Government/Non-Profit Registration Fee is $200.00
- Third-Party Registration Fee is $400.00
- UT Arlington Campus Department Registration Fee is $55.00
* Additional tables are $50.00 each; Additional lunches are $10.00 each