UTA MSMR Curriculum
The MS in Marketing Research program consists of four components, each of which provides graduates with valuable skills and perspectives that define the marketing research profession:
- Methodology: From problem definition through data collection to reporting, students are trained to use data to address strategic business objectives.
- Analytics: Students learn how to analyze and interpret data to support decision-making.
- Application: Via coursework and professional internships, students gain experience using data in a business context.
- Electives: MSMR students choose one of three elective tracks.
- Data Science: Incorporating data mining techniques into the business decision process.
- Marketing: Expansion on the core components with marketing analytics, strategy, and behavioral modeling.
- Management: Understanding how business employs and benefits from data and consultant input.
In addition to the sample course syllabi below, here are some general curriculum resources:
701 S. West St., Ste. 234
UTA Box 19467
Arlington, Texas 76010
Dr. Scott Hanson
Clinical Associate Professor, Marketing