Our advisors are here to ensure that our students are academically successful. On these pages, you can find answers and information on important topics like registration and certifications, as well as resources to help you excel in the classroom.
Registration and Advising
Get answers to your questions about registration, orientation, and more.
- Registration Clearance Request (Education)
- Fall Clearance Orientation (4-8 & EC-6 only)
- Subscribe to the Advising Listserv
Forms and Documents
Find add/drop request forms, field experience approval forms, and other documents.
- Add/Drop Request Forms
- Field Experience Approval Form (7th-12th & EC-12th)
- Approved course lists (EC-6 & 4-8)
- Orientation Clearance Form
- COEd Complaint Procedure
- Policy and Guidelines for Professional Dispositions
Discover details about degree plans, program requirements, and certification areas.
- EC-6, Mid-Level, Secondary, and All-Level certification areas offered
- EC-6 & Mid-Level FAQs
- Secondary & All-Level FAQs
For Prospective Students
Learn about admissions requirements, application guidelines, and more.
- Prospective Student FAQs
- Community College Articulation Agreements
- Program admission requirements
- Apply to UTA
- UTA Admissions Office
Information and Resources
Request a status letter, find details on Kappa Delta Pi membership, and read about policies and procedures.
- Request a Status Letter
- Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society
- Policies & Procedures
- Advisor/Student Responsibilities
- Resources & Helpful Links
- Undergraduate Catalog
- MyMav Help
Get in touch with a COEd advisor to find the help you need.