Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Engage K-12 and higher education students and faculty in a dynamic academic experience focused on K-16 policy, practice, and research.
- Students: Diversity, learning, and an emphasis on all aspects of the student experience, from connection to completion.
- Program Quality: Maintaining, growing or creating quality programs, with an eye on innovation and adaptability.
- Collegiality: Integrity, transparency, and mutual respect in interactions and communications.
- Partnership: Internal and external collaborations to strengthen our viability and serve our stakeholders.
- Superintendent and Principal Certificates
- Undergraduate Leadership Minor