- Identify and facilitate opportunities for students to engage in faculty research.
- Increase faculty affiliations within existing centers.
- Create and leverage resources across centers to provide faculty with access to resources such as project coordinators, technical writers, graphic designers, statisticians, and grant management.
- Expand and support synergistic grant writing activities - encourage/facilitate collaborative grant writing within and across departments.
- Create a space to collaborate, brainstorm ideas for thought leadership and seek inspiration from each other.
School of Social Work
501 W. Mitchell Street
Arlington, TX 76019-0129
Phone (Local): 817-272-3181 | (Toll Free): 866-272-3181
The School of Social Work Admissions office is located in
Suite 203 in the Social Work and Smart Hospital Building
(501 W. Mitchell Street, Arlington, TX 76019).