MSW Cohort in Fort Worth
**The Fort Worth MSW Cohorts were paused during the COVID pandemic. The cohorts resume this Fall 2023 with the Mental Health and Substance Misuse Specialty. If interested, please contact the SSW Admissions Office for more information.
The UT Arlington School of Social Work offers a Master of Social Work Degree with a Concentration in Direct Practice with Mental Health and Substance Misuse Specialty. This cohort program is designed to meet the needs of working professionals and is offered through our UT Arlington Fort Worth location.
- Offered at UT Arlington Fort Worth location
- Classes meet two evenings per week (with the exception of one online course for advanced standing students)
- Once the foundation year (or BSW degree with admission to the MSW advanced standing) are completed, the program can be completed in 12 months
- Includes field practicum (advanced field is focused on Direct Practice with Mental Health and Substance Misuse Specialty)
- Cohort based (curriculum is predetermined and students remain together throughout the program)
Fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
Graduate Admissions Information Forum
Attending a Graduate Admissions Information Forum provides you with a unique opportunity to meet with representatives from the School of Social Work and discuss the MSW program, career options, application process, and academic requirements.
GET IN TOUCH WITH SSW ADMISSIONS
Primarily Graduate Admissions
Office: SWSH 203O
Admissions Counselor II
Office: SWSH 203Q
Manager for Recruiting and Admissions
Office: SWSH 203U