- Enhance and adapt onboarding and orientation processes for students to meet the needs of our diverse student body.
- Create and maintain accessible online module-based orientation courses for students that are available upon initial acceptance.
- Create and maintain accessible online resources related to student support services, Academic Advising, and Field Education.
- Develop a centralized repository and referral system of available resources within the SSW, UTA and community.
- Develop an academic support infrastructure to address the specific needs of social work students in the areas of writing, research, and policy.
- Develop and implement a peer-based academic support network and/or tutoring center.
Social Work Complex - A, Room 211
211 South Cooper Street, Box 19129
Arlington, TX 76019
Phone (Local): 817-272-3181 | (Toll Free): 866-272-3181