MBA Cohort for International Enterprise Managers
This is a full time MBA cohort program. It is the existing MBA degree offered by UTA but, like other MBA Programs offerings in place now, it will be geared towards the specific needs of particular markets. Increasingly, international business managers must have fluency in a second language as well as have earned an MBA. The length of the program is expected to ordinarily be 15 months. Based on our experience, the cohort group who will populate such programs will most often be company sponsored students who will go through program as a group. UTA is adapting program structures to meet increasing international competition and to respond to the needs of non-traditional students. The UTA MBA program is AACSB accredited.
The admission criteria consist of a holistic evaluation of the candidate record with the intent of determining the likelihood of successful completion of the program:
- Four year ( or equivalent ) recognized degree
- Academic achievement, including GPA, quality of institution and field of study as an undergraduate and in other college –level programs.
- Work experience, including international experience, if available
- Letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE if available.
- Fluency in English and in a language other than English. Foreign students have fluency in their native language, and perhaps others, but when instruction is in English, there must be evidence of adequate comprehension/fluency in English. This can be provided in a number of ways, such as by submission of an adequate TOEFL score, or IELTS, by successful performance in ESL programs, or by personal interviews.
For further inquiry, please contact:Center for Global Academic Initiatives (CGAI)
701 S. West St., Suite 106, Arlington, Texas 76019
Phone: 817-272-9621Contact Now